Switch Conveyancing was established in 2015 by Bianca Stammers. In June, 2016, they merged with Myers Conveyancing to become one of the largest conveyancers in Ballarat.
They pride themselves on their new and modern approach to conveyancing. They go above and beyond to ensure that you get the most out of your service. This is shown with additional options including free consultation, a "we come to you" service and options for both private and commercial transfers.
Switch Conveyancing offers a range of services including:
- Contract of Sale reviews
- Legal document preparation including land transfer
- Discharge of mortgage preperation
- Depositing of settlement money
- Registration of title
- Property research and history
- State Revenue Office declarations
- Liaising with financial institutions
Street parking is available along the front of the shopfront.
You can call them on 03 5331 1416 to arrange a quote or to find out more information.
When using a conveyancer, to make the process faster, it's best to have the following information ready to go:
- Any outstanding loan information associated with the property
- Contact details for any mortgage brokers, bankers, etc
- 100 points of ID
- Real Estate Agents contact details